Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ok - I am hooked. This is fun! I spent last night establishing my very own blog and then it took me a while to get to sleep because it was on my mind. I look forward to journaling (hopefully daily) since I haven't kept a journal for about 10 years. I love looking back on the years before I got married and reading about the boys, the pettiness of youth, and the inconsequential moments that seemed so overwhelming at the time I wrote them. I was just shutting down the computer last night when one of my best friends from junior/high school logged onto messenger. We hadn't talked for a couple of years so it was nice getting caught up on our lives. Suzie, if you are reading this...thanks for your friendship these past gazillion years. You are an incredible person and I believe I am better off because I know you! On the topic of friendship - My life has been so blessed with amazing, creative, positive, service-oriented, awe-inspiring friends. It is because of you that I am doing this blog thing. You (all of you) make me want to be a better person.
That is it for now. Until next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I'm hooked too! I love seeing what everyone says and what their blog looks like- my sisters is hot pink! I would never pick that but it makes me happy every time I visit!
And, I agree that it is a blessing to have such amazing friends. That includes you Collette! Love ya!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I'm glad you're hooked, and I know what you mean about trying to sleep but having it on your mind. I dreamed about it the first couple nights and was cutting and pasting code in my head all night long. It's so enjoyable.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this is my first time on a blog...I'm still trying to get the concept, but I'm all about writing, sharing, and remembering, so maybe this is something I'd enjoy. Collette, you're the greatest sister...all of us Hills adore you! But, its 12:43 am, so I'd better get to sleep!

12:46 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

I hear ya. I used to have difficulty getting online every day, but now I have to so I can check into all my friends' blogs! Love it.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home