Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am just giddy about last night's evening. Jenn made the most incredibly delicious fondue (cheese, chocolate AND caramel). I am still thinking about it! Somehow my cheerios this morning just didn't cut it. I know I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Again, (I know, I sound like a broken record)I have the coolest friends. I am grateful that I feel acccepted and loved unconditionally. Yes, Jenn is simply amazing! I have shown my book around the office this morning because it makes me smile. The part I love best is not the skill that went into making the book, but the thought behind every detail, every word. It means more to me than you'll ever know.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Knowing that it means something to you makes it all worth it! Thanks for the high praise. It is such a blessing for me to have good friends like you! And good memories, which will include last nights rollicking fun!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

We are lucky to be the recipients of her talents and thoughtfulness. (And thanks for making me laugh so hard it hurt.)

3:30 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Ditto and amen. I haven't laughed so hard or had so much fun in a long time, and I really needed it. You are such a crack-up after 11:00pm...

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home