Monday, January 30, 2006


Some people wonder how I spend my 8-5 M-F. Well, this is where I spend my time. This is my loverly office. Around the cube, I have reminders of my nieces and nephews, photos of our trip to France plus Hawaiian postcards. This picture was taken at the beginng of the day and my desk gets messier as the day goes by. I do need a clean desk at 5PM though so I can come into work the next morning and feel somewhat in control. Jana - notice the cute picture frames on the top shelf!

4 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

I'm glad you posted that picture! It's good to get a visual on where you spend so much of your time.

4:15 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Now I can imagine you in your space when I talk to you! So fun to see!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I don't know why I thought I knew what your office looked like, but I was so wrong. Thanks for giving us the visual.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I don't know why, but whenever I hear the word "cube" in relation to a work space I instantly think cozy. Is that ridiculous, or what. I think your looks cozy, though. I was never very good about personalizing my workspaces. Of course, that's probably not too surprising for those of you who have seen my home--which is completely devoid of personal touches. Thanks for sharing your space!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home