Tuesday, January 31, 2006


My Toyota Camry turned 100,000 miles today! She (AKA Daughter) is a white 1997 Toyota Camry. I have had her since we came back to Utah from Boston in 2002. She belonged to my manager at FranklinCovey and I believe one other owner. Pretty low mileage for a 9 year old car! So proud!!!
Travis and I had our financial Family Home Evening last night and reviewed our budget and our debt elimination plan. She is 100% ours and we have no desire to have another car payment so we'll probably drive her into the ground. I think she deserves a nice detailing - she deserves it! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Congratulations, that's a significant milestone. I'm also impressed with you and Travis and your efficiency and adult-like tendencies when it comes to finances. (Cool photo of the odometer, I'm impressed.)

5:58 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

LOVE the odometer picture! And 100,000 miles is a major milestone! Of course, if your car lasts as long as Jill's then this is just half way!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home