Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm back!

I may be back but I feel so behind the power curve. I hear it takes one day per time zone to get back to normal. I guess I have three more days to feel totally with it again. The first day back, Trav and I woke up at 4AM so we got caught up on "American Idol" (which, by the way, was such a bummer to learn that Chris was voted off). The next day it was 5 AM and "The Apprentice". The next was 6 AM and it was "Survivor". We are finally waking up at the right time but still feel so tired.

BUT...enough of that! We had a fabulous vacation. We saw things that we never thought we'd ever see. We touched the great pyramids of Giza. We sailed down the Nile River and stood in the shadows of the Acropolis in Athens. It is hard to even try to pick the most favorite part. It was seriously "all good."

I feel completely out of the blogging world but I will do my best to catch up. I have added new photos to my countingcountries.blogspot.com site so check it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I keep wondering when you're going to be feeling good enough to get back to blogging, I'm so glad you're almost all the way there. At least you had all those shows recorded to ease the annoyance of waking up at 4am, what a treat that would have been. I'm glad you're back and am looking forward to hearing about your trip.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was almost in the depths of despair about Chris as well. :(

I am so excited to hear everything about your trip.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I've been checking in every day since you got back to see if you were getting back into the swing of things! I have to say that I get more and more envious (in the best possible way) about your trip. I can't wait until we can find a time to hear all about it.

11:58 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

It's about time! I've been waiting to hear from you! And yet, totally understand the catch up aspect of being home from vacation, compounded by travelling through multiple time zones... Can't wait to hear about your trip and SO glad you are back on blogging!

7:50 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

How delightful to have good shows to watch when you wake up at 4:00 am! That's what got me through the first four months of Eva's life. So glad you are back and giving us a teaser of your trip details. I can hardly imagine doing things like sailing down the Nile and touching the pyramids! I've never been anywhere so exotic. Very cool.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home