Thursday, March 23, 2006

When I got to work on Monday morning, I found this sign, cleverly made from magnets. I didn't know who had created it but I must admit, it warmed my heart. Turned out it was my manager, David and another associate, Jason who must have been really bored on Friday night. I have left it up all week, 'cause it makes me feel special and I smile when I see it. So, the question is this...how long should I keep it there? Is it cheesy to not take it down?

My photoshop class ended early tonight so it was really nice to come home and just be home. I cleaned up a bit and am doing some laundry. There is absolutely nothing worth watching on TV tonight so I finished my book. The house is picked up and I have totally enjoyed the solitude. Trav will be home tomorrow (which I am glad about) but it was nice just having all this time to myself without interruption. No meetings, no phone calls, no TV. It is just my books, my blog and my iTunes. Now that is a great night.

5 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I don't know how long you can leave it up without being tacky, but it sure is cute! I am really jealous of a quiet night! Glad you enjoyed it!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

That was sweet of those guys to do that for you. I'd print a copy of the picture you took and then hang that in your cubicle so you can see it everyday. I'd want to hang onto that image too.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I like Jill's suggestion. Wasn;t it great to not have any TV on last night? Jeremy and I got in bed and read from 9:00 (when he got home from work) until about 10:45. What a great night.

1:22 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

That is a great night! I'd say, if that file cabinet is in your cubicle, you can leave it up as long as you'd like. If not, perhaps you'd better take Jill's suggestion and then take it down. I went to bed early and read last night, too!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would leave it up forever. I love Jill's idea, print it and frame it and set it out as a nice reminder.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home