Thursday, March 30, 2006

...It Wouldn't Be Hard

No, I am not dead. I have been missing but I am here once again. My week has been very full. So, if you want to know what is up...continue reading. If not, go ahead and stop here and just know I am tired but doing just fine.

  1. Gram had her surgery yesterday and it went very well. We spent Monday night and today during our lunch hour to be with her at the hospital.
  2. Work has been very busy. We currently have three positions open and I am heavily involved in the search committee. Interviews at every turn.
  3. Trav and I rejoined the gym and have been going every night.
  4. Photoshop class Tuesday and Thursday and homework on the other nights
  5. Visiting Teaching - I know it is the end of the month!
  6. Doctor's appt for Trav - he has been scheduled for another eye surgery on May 16th (after our vacation)
  7. Friday is jury duty - hopefully, I will not need to appear but if I do, maybe I can get in some serious reading time.
  8. Laundry, making a decent dinner, trying to stay on top of daily chores (but not doing so hot)
What I have not had time to do? Read my book (hope it will get done by next Thursday) and blog. I will attempt to get caught up on everyone's lives this weekend. Thanks for checking in on me Jill!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Whew...no wonder you've been missing from the blog world. That's a crazy week for sure. I can't imagine how you've had the energy to go to the gym at the end of the day, but way to go and more power to you! I hope that Jury Duty provides you lots of reading time (that's way better than going to work right?).

I look forward to your comments as you catch up on the blogs this weekend. I've missed you.

8:41 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

I am so glad you are okay, that the surgery went well, and that I'm not the only one who will be struggling to finish the book :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm glad to see you back posting to the blog world, Collette. I've missed you! It sounds like you've been running nonstop! Sometimes this is good (like when you get on the "I've been so productive" high) and sometimes not so good (like when you come down off the high and realize that you're just plain worn out).

12:12 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Glad to hear you've been doing okay! I was wondering where you were. Kudos to you guys on going to the gym everyday! Wish I could say that. Count me among those who will be struggling to finish the book...

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home