Saturday, June 10, 2006

Random Photo #1

I thought I'd try something new. I knew I wanted to post, but nothing really came to mind. So, I went to my picture file and randomly uploaded a picture. I figured that whatever came up...I'd create a post. Yes, I do have a "serendipitous" side to my personality!

This is a photo my cute husband in Cyprus. This is Kourion. Behind him (not seen) is the Temple of Apollo from the 2nd century AD. Beneath the wooden structure are ruins of an ancient bath. Yes, the sky is really that blue. The sea is just as blue and beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Look at you redesigning your blog and being spontaneous with photo publishing, you're out of control lately, and I like it.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm out of the loop and behind, but welcome back. I love the photos that you've posted. What a wonderful trip you've had and yes your husband does look good in orange.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home