Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy 35th to me!

What a fun day! I really felt appreciated at work and with my friends and family. I was touched that so many people went out of their way to wish me a "happy birthday." My office associates and student employees are the BEST ever! Trav gave me an iPod Nano which I really, really wanted. We went to the Melting Pot in Salt Lake City. We ate for 2 1/2 hours and it was yummy! The Hills and Addie called, both leaving me sweet birthday messages. I heard from my former boss, Susan. I loved coming home to fun mail - cards from Jilly, Suzie, Kris and Ma & Gary. Thanks to Trav's office for remembering my birthday - I was so touched! We also enjoyed a delicious dinner at PF Changs on Saturday night with my folks, Adam, Maury & Abby and Jennie. Trav wants me to also mention that the Utah Jazz won in OT!!! I guess it was a great day for everyone!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Very cute picture Collette, and I'm glad you had such a marvelous birthday. You sound like you're tripping the life fantastic. I'm so glad--that's definitely the way a birthday should be.

10:27 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

and the birthday fun is not over yet... (can't wait for Thursday!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLETTE!

9:50 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Glad you had such a great day! I thought of you often, but I neglected to send you the email I had in my mind... so happy belated birthday and we'll celebrate on Thursday!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

What a great day. Birthdays are too often just blah days and they should never be that way! I'm glad you had a good one!

1:01 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

Happy birthday!
kbc

4:03 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

I live in Nashville. But wish we could get together. I love that Jill.

My husband and I used to work for Dr. Carver. That man is so incredible. We worked for him for 2 years before my husband went to medical school. I have never met another dr. like him and he is a big part of why my husband does what he does and who he is.

There is no other better in the U.S. that does what Dr. Carver does. He is as gentle and loving as he is smart. Next time you are in, give him a hello for us.

Thanks for checking my blog. Jill got me started an now I am an addict.

Kristi

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home