Saturday, January 13, 2007

Paris is always a good idea!


Bon jour! I made my reservations yesterday for Paris. I am going to Paris with 5 of my bestest girlfriends!! We will be there from April 26-May 5th. We are all so excited.


This photo was taken on my last trip to Paris in June 2004. My folks, oldest sister and I went to France and toured for 2 weeks. It was the celebration of the 60th anniversary of D-Day. What a great trip that was!


My father, who is currently in Thailand, emailed home the other day. He said something that I thought was so profound. He said that once you learn something new or travel to a new place, your brain can never shrink back to the way that it was (something like that). I believe that! I love to learn and travel to new places. I know that I will see things I never saw before. I am excited to have Michelle show us her perspective.

This photo was taken by Jennie, my sister.
This very artsy area is behind the Sacre Coeur de Montmartre. I remember having a yummy crepe with lemon. I can't wait to go back!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I'm excited to go expand my brain and not have it shrink back to the way it was before, and I'm so glad I get to do it with you!

6:56 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

me too! having children has made my brain shrink, I'm ready for some new growth :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm just that much more excited to go! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, no one asked me to go!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Wow! What a great adventure. Family vacations are great, but there is something special about traveling with just you girl friends. Have a fabulous time!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for your trip and I can't wait to read all about it, I'll live vicariously through you. Have a blast.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

hey congratulations another reason to celebrate, you will be there just in time for my birthday...Maybe I should just show up!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Adam Bevan said...

You stinker. I'm wicked jealous, but I guess you deserve it. I love you lots! Have fun for me.

10:28 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

I love the photo of Montmartre! And I love the idea of our brains stretching, never to return to their previous state. Great image. I'm getting excited...

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home