Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cougs 33 AFA 14


October 27-29 took us to Colorado! We enjoyed a very fun-filled weekend with the wonderful Hill family.

We went to the Cheesecake Factory on Friday night after we got into town.

Saturday was the big game. We drove from Littleton to Colorado Springs. It was a gorgeous day! We had great seats on the 3rd row. This photo of one of the BYU touchdowns was without my zoom. The other photo is of darling Lindsay and Cosmo.

Sunday was also great because we were in town for their Primary Presentation. I was such the proud aunt of Kimball, Lela and Lindsay. Lindsay sang a solo and she was pitch perfect and brought tears to my eyes.

I feel so blessed to be a part of their family. I was also proud of Brad who is learning to drive and took us to the airport. Very competent!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are travelling fools. I'm so jealous. Someday, I keep telling myself, someday.

3:26 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I would have been teary about the solo and leery about the new driver!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home