Monday, October 09, 2006

Maine baby!!

Here is a quick post. We arrived yesterday in Boston. Today, we drove north. We stopped in Kittery, Maine. There are great outlets stores and of course, we stopped at the Weathervane restaraunt where we ate LOBSTAH. Yum Yum!!

We took some scenic detours and stopped at Wells and Kennebunkport. Darling towns. The colors are magnificent!

We also went to Freeport, where again we stopped at the outlets. L.L. Bean's flagship store is there plus many others.

We pulled into Augusta around 7ish. Because of our yummy (and pricey) lunch, we had pizza at the good ol'Pizza Hut.

Tommorow, we are going to Bar Harbor and then Trav has his Educational Conference tomorrow night in Topsham.

So glad I came. If the internet wasn't soo slow, I'd upload pics. Maybe tomorrow!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I'm glad you made it there safely and that you're having fun already. I hope you can load pictures. I'll prepare myself to be jealous of the beautiful fall you're experiencing. Have fun!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

wow...i am jelous already..lobster!!! i hve to wait for my bday to get taht treat! crazy....

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I'm glad that you made it!!! And, I hope that your back is feeling better.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Sounds fabulous! I'm glad you got to go. Someday I will be in New England for the fall! I'll bet you're seeing some really gorgeous scenery. Can't wait to see your pictures.

9:41 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I am way too jealous. I've always wanted to go to Maine, and to be there in the fall too! Ahhhhh. Take tons of photos for us.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Amanda Coburn said...

You should come all the way up to Bangor! We have lots of artsy shops downtown! Some great restaurants, too! :) (If you come to town, check out Maine Jewelry & Art!)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home