Thursday, February 16, 2006

Feeling blah


I am home sick today. Sore throat and cough and just generally feeling lousy. I always feel like things are going to fall apart if I am not at work so it is hard for me to stay home. I worry about work so I tend to not really "enjoy" being at home. So what to do today? I always think I will get caught up on my list of projects but I never do. Bills, reading, napping and getting caught up on my taped shows is probably the agenda for the day.
**So, what do you do on sick days?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I lie on the couch and watch girly movies or read in bed in cozy comfort. Don't do projects if you feel lousy, you need to rest, and being sick gives you the freedom to lie around with no guilt.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Do you need any books or movies or comfort foods? Just say the word and I'll see what I can do.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. I've been sick since Sunday. Today is the first day I feel like reentering the landf the living! These days I lay on the couch and watch Disney movies with Kaitlin and pray that she'll let me snooze a little. When I didn't have Kaitlin staying homw sick usually meant long baths with a good book. There's nothing like a nic hot bath to make a cold feel better.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nag my wife to take care of me... she usually does

5:43 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

As much as my kids will permit, I snuggle up in bed and read or on the couch and watch TV shows or movies. Nothing like your bout of hyper-productivity!

9:52 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

I don't get a sick day- I just sniffle my way through car pools, three meals and house work. My advice though, is don't worry about projects just because you're home! Worry about getting better which requires lots of napping, reading and frivilous tv!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home