Thursday, February 09, 2006

My love

I have thought about this post for two days now but haven't had much time to put it in writing. My thoughts are all about Trav. How many husbands would work along side their wives in preparation of having a girl's night out at their home? Well, Trav is just one of those kind. Tuesday night, after having a long day at work (for the both of us), I was all about cleaning the house for a shindig Wednesday night. We worked side by side for about an hour. He never once complained. I can't tell you how much I appreciated his efforts. To him, it is "just the thing to do" with no second thought. For me, it was another expression of love. We each have different "love currency" and that is one for me. Trav - you rock! LYDLL

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

How nice of him. I love it when Jeremy haelps me without a word (of complaint). He's usually really good. This morning I had some stuff I had to do and he took the morning off of work to help take care of Kaitlin. What a guy. He had to rearrange his day, and I'm sure there was some inconvenience to him, but her did it, and he did it with a smile. I love that about him!

2:09 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

What a sweetheart! I can tell you that not all husbands do that... I love how cute the two of you are together.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

We already knew he was wonderful because he cleans the bathrooms in your house and has from the beginning--that's amazing. If Acts of Service are one of your love languages then he's fluent. You're blessed.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home