Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Will you be mine?

Happy Valentine's Day!
The day started out with the delivery of 3 beautiful red roses to my office. How sweet BUT, we specifically said we weren't going to "do anything" except go to dinner at Macaroni Grill. Of course I love the flowers and was certainly giddy. Trav and I went to lunch and when I came back, there was another delivery. This time, it was an additional 3 fire and ice roses. I immediately called Travis and asked him if he had forgotten that he had already sent flowers. It was all part of the plan!
We had a delicious dinner and then we went to Interior Elements and I picked out this darling black ladder shelf. I love it! I also bought the cute salad plate and bowl, the black easel (on the bottom shelf) and the glass jar with cute stuff in it. This purchase was made possible by my gift certificate from Amy, Jenn, Jana, Michelle & Jill. The shelf sits at the top of my stairs. Thanks gals! I am sure I will reorganize it all the time and it will look different every few weeks.

5 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

SOOOO cute! I look at that ladder shelf (in red) every time I go there! I'm glad you found such great stuff and it will be an awesome addition to that corner by your stairs!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

What a fun thing to do on Valentine's Day! I'm so glad we don't have to wait to see it (I love the blog) in person. It looks fantastic. I'm so glad we didn't go with a KFC gift certificate, the results just wouldn't have been as pleasing (ha).

9:23 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Oooohhh! How pleasing that is! And I love the instant gratification of seeing it right away... using a gift certificate is so fun.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when I drew a squirrel falling out of the tree... I loved that part.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm glad you had such a good shopping trip to Interior Elements. Your shelves are so cute! I'm truly envious.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home