Friday, February 10, 2006

Finishing up the Birthday festivities

Have I mentioned lately that I have incredible friends?? Well, if anyone is new to this blog, let me make that perfectly clear - I do have the best friends!

Last night was another girl-fest! We ate a DELICIOUS dinner at Amy's house. Homemade tostadas (Yummy!) and we had my favorite dessert - Jenn's "Never on Sunday" Sundae. Since it was my birthday, I picked the movie. We watched the 1982 version of The Scarlet Pimpernel (Jane Seymour, Anthony Edwards, Ian McKellen) which is a personal favorite. I was then presented with the best gift - a gift certificate to Interior Elements AND the most incredible "birthday card"EVER (see photo). The "birthday card" description really is way off - it is oh so much more! Each friend wrote about the memories of when we first met plus created an individual page as creative as they are! I still find morsels of goodness each time I pick it up! It is so heartwarming to feel loved and appreciated. I had to bring it in to work and show it around. It is a beautiful thing! I just hope I can be as good of a friend as you are to me!

Well, I have been celebrating my birthday for a whole week now and people are probably saying...whopdeedoo, she's 35! All I can say (to put the birthday thing to rest for another year), is THANK YOU to all those who accept me for who I am, who love me unconditionally, and who support me, no matter what day it is! To all of you, I say "THANKS AND I LOVE YOU!"

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

You're welcome! I love you too! And I hope it was a really fabulous celebration of turning 35! You deserve it!

4:52 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

We all love you too! I'm so glad you posted a picture, I was really wanting to see it again! And hey, you totally deserve a week-long celebration. Glad we could be a part of the festivities.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I didn't realize I hadn't responded to this--I'm losing it. Happy Birthday again, I'm glad the week long celebration was a success. We love your guts.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home