Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Am I really 36!

I walked into my office to find a "heart attack" from my student employees. Very sweet! The card on my computer was signed with such nice sentiments from my co-workers. The card was drawn by non other than Johnny U. I guess the lifting weights, diet coke and my Paris trip is what currently defines me.
I have received numerous emails, calls and cards from family and friends and it is only 9:39 AM. Travis gave me a sweet card with a poem he wrote plus some spendable cash. Great day so far!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Happy Birthday Collette! I'm so glad your co-workers did something for your birthday. That Paris, Diet coke, Workout card is darling. Have a great day!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fantastic birthday Collette!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Collette! :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Birthday Collette! How fun to arrive to so much love and creativity. I hope the rest of your day is fabulous.

3:23 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Such a great way to start the day! You deserve it sweet friend! I hope the good things continue all day long! Happy Birthday!

4:08 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

Happy Birthday!! I love your card too. Hope you have a wonderful day!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Crystalyn said...

happy birthday! hope it was a good one. i am quickly approaching 35 and just can't believe it! your title echoes my sentiments. where does the time go?

p.s. i linked to you from jill

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Collette! I hope your day continued to be fantastic!

5:19 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

I love the card and the poem Travis wrote for you. But, come on now, it's Diet Pepsi, folks!!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home