Thursday, April 12, 2007

Not much to say except that I want to say something

I was reading Jill's blog and just had the gut reaction to say a little something myself. We leave in 14 days and I am getting terribly excited. I purchased a new carry-on roller bag through ebags.com. I hope it works for me! I realized that a big perk of travelling with Travis (along with the fact that Trav is my soulmate) is that he is chivalrous and carries the majority of the bags. Since I am leaving him home, I realized I needed something with wheels to protect my back. Here's to hoping it is the perfect bag!!

This is the only photo I had on my work computer from my last trip to France in June 2004. Bad photo of me in front of the Chartres cathedral. It just reminds me of the fun to come!

I am hosting a yard sale at my house on Saturday. It is going to be a late night preparing for Saturday but I am excited to have it done. Some of those going to Paris are going to participate in the yard sale in hopes we can all make a little cash for the trip. I hope it is better than a bake sale. Funny: Buy our junk so 6 ladies can go to Paris. That makes me chuckle.

Tonight, I am accompanying Travis to a semi-formal banquet for the BYU Basketball team. I was a little miffed that I only found out yesterday that it was semi-formal. I panicked for a moment, but I tried on an outfit from my closet and low and behold, it still fits. It is at the Marriott and should be a good time.

I am reading "Valley of Light" by Terry Kay for my "other" bookclub. I am hosting this book club at my house two days before I leave. I need to suggest the next book to read. Any suggestions??

That is about it - I guess I did have something to say.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I wish I was getting excited- I just have so much stinkin' stuff in the way of even thinking about Paris!

Good luck at your yard sale- I almost changed my mind but I have a Primary Quarterly Activity, the Blue and White Spring Game and grocery shopping all on the short list of things to do tomorrow!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I need to print the checklist you sent us and really review it. I tend to wait until the last minute when the deadline is upon me before I really grasp that it's going to happen. I seem to be in a holding period right now. Eek!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't told of the yard sale. or I would've been there. Serious.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home