Friday, March 10, 2006

"Target"ed Therapy

I set a date with Jill and Jenn for last night. We met at Target and spent 2 fun-filled hours together. Travis wondered what on earth we'd do at Target for a whole 2 hours. Well, we'd go down an aisle, stop and chat a bit. We'd then stroll to another aisle, and start the process over. We started in the dollar section and found some cute things. We then visited the fabulous stationary aisle which was filled with tons of cute clearance items. We strolled to the purses (which I gladly partook) and then the wrapping paper. On to the outdoor furniture, stopped by the clothes and finished up in baby.
More than purchasing great stuff, we laughed, philosophized, shared deep and meaningful thoughts and feelings. I am so grateful that I have friends who are WAY better than any therapist. Here is to you all!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I love Target Therapy. I still costs money, but it's money I'm happy to spend. I'm so glad we went.

7:56 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I love Target Therapy too! And it is still cheaper and way more fun than real therapy! Thanks for the invite!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Even the picture of the cart makes me happy.

8:50 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

OK, that cart photo is filled with happiness -- thanks for taking that picture! Target is good for therapy any time (except late at night). It's definitely better with friends, though. Wish I was there too!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I have to agree with Jill-the picture of the cart makes me happy! I'm glad you had a good time!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home